So this week I decided to start the hunt to find a summer internship. I’m a bit behind due to the stresses of this busy semester! However, since this blog is all about tips & tricks to survive college I thought I would share what I found with you!
I used my LinkedIn profile to job search for summer internships in a few different area’s since I am open to moving this summer. I was so excited that I found so many Internships that are still available! One of my classes that I took this semester was CAP 105 where I was able to learn basic computer skills that my future employers will appreciate! I was unaware how important basic computer skills are until I started this search! I added the basic computer skills that these employers are looking for down below so that you can see how important they are!
1.Summer Sales Internship
- Intermediate computer skills
2. Sales Internship
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
3. Sales Internship
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Gmail
4. Sales Summer Intern
Graphic design (Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop and Premiere)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – especially PowerPoint
5. Public Relations Internship- Summer
- WordPress experience
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Spencer, C. (April 5, 2017). Keep Calm. [photograph]. Retrieved from https://plus.google.com/collections/.